Sorry it's been a while again!! My slow start to the year has not gone to plan, as January had other ideas.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about my plans, resolutions and intensions for 2015, I always like to have some form of targets for the year as I find it gives me something to aim for and gives me focus on what I want to do with my year.
So here it goes.....
1. Take part in Water Wipeout.
2. Do more running.
3. Put up my house planning board - Done :)
4. Increase my core strength (should help my running) - balance board bought.
5. Do more things that take my fancy - Went to a vintage fair today with my Mum & Dad.
6. Do a photo a day photo diary - Started, check me out on Instagram (netty_Armstrong).
7. Make my Vogue 1419 coat pattern.
8. Finish unpacking the boxes!!
9. Loose weight, we've got three weddings to go to this year and it would be good to look at the photos and think, I look nice!
10. Put up my year wall planner, I need this to stop me loosing my mind and so I know what's going on.
11. Dress up more when we go out. I have a surprising number of dresses and tops, but never seem to wear them. I need to make more of an effort.
12. Refurbish the Living Room
13. Refurbish the Master Bedroom
14. Get to grips with the washing pile!
15. Do a tour of the house on my blog ;)
16. Read for at least 1 hour a week - Going well so far and I'm enjoying it.
17. Do more on my family tree.
18. Make a patchwork quilt.
Well I think that's it for now, next blog post the house tour, I promise!
If there’s anybody out there, bye for now!