Hi I’m Netty,
This is me (the one on the left). The photo was taken after my amazing friend and I finished the Chester Half Marathon (she was awesome at encouraging me round!)
I live in
and am in my mid-thirties, I’m married to Mr A and have been for 6 years now
(together for 13 years). We have just
moved into our second house, which also happens to be our Forever Home. Cheshire
I work as a Project Manager (hopefully this should come in handy) in the Power Industry and work away in Nottinghamshire during the week. While I'm there I live in The Hut.
I thought the best way to tell you about me is to tell you my ambitions for the future and the achievements so far that I’m most proud of.
- Finishing a Half Marathon (look there’s photograph proof!)
- Completing my degrees
- Gaining Chartered Engineer status
- Buying our Forever Home (I know it’s an obvious one!)
- Learning to manage my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Being in a job that I love and that brings a new challenge every day
- Making mince pies completely from scratch, including the mince meat.
- Buying my beloved Toyota MR2 (I had a pencil case with one on at school and have wanted one ever since)
- Complete a
- Complete the renovation of our Forever Home
- Make a patchwork quilt (this is inspired by the one that I have, that was made by my Grandma)
- Finish the Vogue 1419 Coat (Sister sewalong)
- Finish my family tree (although I think this might be a life times work)
- Read all the books in my library (this is a moving target!)
- Go to watch a live Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Retire by 60
I’m sure I have missed some off and will add to the lists as I remember.
As you can see I have varied interests and I hope you will enjoy coming along on my journey.
If there’s anybody out there, bye for now!